Terms and Conditions:
These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Kudos Equilibria Limited. By ordering and/or registering online via Kudos Equilibria’s website (www.kublox.co.uk) you automatically agree to be bound by them. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page.
The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Terms of Sale:
- By placing an order with us you are entering into a contract to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree or have any questions about our terms and conditions then please contact us before placing your order.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary depending on availability. Any guarantees or representations regarding delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or ‘force majeure’ (ie. an event or circumstance beyond a party's reasonable control including without limitation: acts of God, adverse weather conditions, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; epidemic or pandemic; terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition; collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts; non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors; or interruption or failure of utility service), for which we will not be responsible. When placing an order you undertake that:
- All details provided to us are true and accurate.
- You are an authorised user of the credit or debit card or Paypal account used to place the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
- Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. When you place an order you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email is only an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance of the order. A contract between Kudos Equilibria Ltd and the customer will be formed once a confirmation email confirming that the goods have been dispatched is sent. The confirmation is deemed to have been given to you as you are able to access the message, whether or not you actually receive that message. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract.
- Sizes, colour and designs of goods being ordered should be checked carefully by you to ensure they will meet your requirements before an order is placed as Kudos Equilibria Ltd will not be liable to exchange goods that have been ordered incorrectly. Kudos Equilibria Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in case of errors or inaccuracy regarding the goods or the order appearing on the site. Kudos Equilibria Ltd reserves the right to alter prices, colours, designs and specifications at any time should it be necessary to do so. The contract is subject to your statutory right of cancellation.
- Please note that Kudos Equilibria Ltd retains the right to refuse any request or order made by you. If we cannot accept your order (for example (but without limitation) because the goods are found to be unavailable) we will notify you by telephone or email.
- Pictures shown are for indicative purposes only. We can not accept responsibility for any variation in colour to those shown.
- All content and images on this website are owned and copyrighted to Kudos Equilibria Ltd unless otherwise specified.
Your Right to Cancel:
- You can cancel your order without reason prior to dispatch.
Pricing & Availability:
- All prices are quoted, excluding delivery, in pounds sterling. Please note that this product is currently exclusive of VAT. Orders placed online will show at checkout an estimated delivery charge and at present we are only accepting deliveries to UK mainland through our website. Delivery charges are detailed below:
- TO MAINLAND UK: A weight based courier charge will apply.
- OUTSIDE OF MAINLAND UK: Please contact the Kublox Sales Team with individual requests.
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through the website. Only one promotional discount code can be applied to an order.
- Promotional discounts can not be applied to "Seconds" as these products are already heavily discounted.
- Please note that all products and services including those on offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed an order. We also reserve the right to revise prices at any time. Please note that this product is currently exclusive of VAT.
- If your item is not in stock we will back order it for you. In case of long delays or unavailability you will be notified and given the option to cancel your order. We always endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information provided but there is always the possibility of an item being out of stock. We will continue to list those products that can be re-ordered. Those that we will not be re-ordering will be removed from this website as soon as possible.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday in England and Wales.
- All prices are in pound sterling and subject to delivery charges. Delivery costs will be charged in addition and are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’. See the Postage & Packing section at checkout for full details.
- All goods must be paid for in full before dispatch. Any orders including bespoke items will require payment at the time of ordering. Secure on-line payment may be made at the time of order.
- While we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option or reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Title of goods supplied passes to the customer on payment for the goods and not on delivery.
- Please refer to our "Delivery Information" page for full details.
- Please refer to our "Returns Policy".
Security & Data Protection:
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Copyright: All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations, and videos as well as the arrangement of the same on Kudos Equilibria Ltd “Kublox” website are protected by copyright and other commercial protective rights. The content of the “Kublox” website may not be copied, disseminated, altered, or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. In addition the “Kublox” website may contain images that are subject to third-party copyrights.
- Trade marks: Unless specified otherwise, all trademarks on the Kudos Equilibria Ltd “Kublox” website are protected by trademark law. The brands and design elements used on our pages are the property of Kudos Equilibria Ltd.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to the Kublox.co.uk web site, from their own web site or from a third party's web site, without our prior consent.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd attempts to ensure that the information available on the web site at any one time is accurate. However we cannot guarantee that it will be free of fault.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd does not accept liability for any errors, omissions and/or admissions and reserves the right to change information, specification and description of listed goods, and products at any time.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by virus or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the web site, or any failure to complete a transaction.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of use of the web site for any products or services purchased from the web site.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect of any claim.
- Any equine activity by the very nature of the sport incorporates an element of risk. All Kudos Equilibria Ltd “Kublox” products are supplied as mobile training obstacles. The onus is upon the person using the Kudos Equilibria Ltd products, to ensure they are using the items in a suitable manner for the particular rider, horse and situation, and adhering to any rules and regulations that may apply to the particular setting in which they are being used, Kudos Equilibria Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for the same.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd, its owners and agents assume no responsibility whatsoever beyond the total cost of the purchased product. The Purchaser of the product and subsequent users of the product assume all responsibility for the use of the product up to and including any injury and/or death associated with the use of such product(s).
- This liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefits or any right to enforce any terms into any contract made with Kudos Equilibria Ltd.
- Kudos Equilibria Ltd will not be liable for any delay in or failure to perform obligations if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond their control.
- If for any reason any provision of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- The terms and conditions and contracts between you and Kudos Equilibria Ltd shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the English courts.